Wednesday, September 3, 2008

You are what you eat.....

I did an online calculation of my daily calorie needs the other day and the result was that, to maintain my weight, I need to consume approx 3,000 calories a day. This is based on my age and how much exercise I do a day.

So, what does 3,000cal give me?
Nearly 4 Hungry Jacks Whoppers with cheese;
4.5 Hungry Jacks whoppers without cheese;
5 Big Macs;
63 Chicken nuggets with no dipping sauce;
10 McDonalds Chocolate Sundaes;
9 McDonalds Cheeseburgers;
10 Litres of coca-cola;
About 10 Krispy Kreme doughnuts;
3 Foot long roast beef Subways with mayo and Italian Herbs and Cheese bread;
2.4kg of Cookie Dough ice cream;
60 Man Size Salada crackers;
30 Tim Tams;
600g of Arnotts Pizza shapes(Is that all!);
576g of Twisties;
1.8kg of scrambled eggs (not to mention the 6.3g of cholesterol);
34 slices of white bread;
43 slices of whole grain bread;
970g of Mozarella cheese;
6 servings of butter chicken;

and......

2.3kg of rice.

I'm hungry now.

0 comments: