Friday, December 28, 2007

Questions and Answers.....

Well, I'm on holidays now, 1 week into a 2 week break. To be honest, it hasn't really felt like it. Christmas is great and seeing all family and friends is awesome, but the week has just flown by.

What I thought I would do is paste in one of those Q&A thingies. I lifted this one from my cousin-in-law's myspace page (thanks!) although I would like to point out that myspace is sooooo 2006! (so get with it!)

What is your middle name? Which one??
What color is your mailbox? Silver
Are you single? No
Have you ever hit a deer? I've never felt the need.
Do you have to drive over a bridge to get home? Depends where I am coming from.
What color is your room? Bright silver.
Do you have a small driveway? It's not how big it is.....
Do you know anyone with the same ringtone as you? No
What do you do first in the morning? Fart.
What brand is your printer? I don't own one
Do you enjoy fighting with people? no
Is your hair naturally straight or curly? One needs hair to answer this question.
Who was your kindergarten teacher? Mrs Hartnor
What is your ringtone? Ready, Steady, GO!
Are you taller than your mom? I hope so!
What curse word do you say the most when your pissed? I don't swear, I am a god fearing nice boy.
Are you God? That would imply that God is a person, as opposed to a deity, so no, I am not God.
Do you like someone? NO, I hate all people. What sort of question is that??
Do you enjoy writing in colored pens? no, I'm not a 14 year old girl.
Does anything hurt on your body right now? The hump growing out of my back.
Do you often cry during a movie? ONly if Miss R jabs me hard enough in the ribs.
Last phone call you received? Mum
Last text message? Mr Caffeine relaying details about a BBQ tomorrow night.
Do you hate your life? No
Do you get mad easily? No
What is your biggest pet peeve? Waiting for people.
Are you cold? It's 38 degrees in the shade. No, I am not cold.
Do any of your friends have kids? Yes.
Do you know anyone that is pregnant right now? Yes.
Who should pay on the first date? The person who asks.
How many years older than you are you willing to date? Nobody older than my mum. Yuk.
Do you have any friends? Could you imagine the kind of person that would say no to this question??
Do you have any mean friends? Only past tense.
What is the ugliest color to wear in your opinion? Silver jump suits.
Have you ever liked someone who all your friends hate? Yes.
Have you ever felt like driving off a cliff, seriously? Only jokingly.
Have you ever contemplated suicide? How selfish.
Do you scratch your ears? NO, I have earscratchaphobia
Who was the last person to hug you? Miss R
What brand are the pant/jeans you're wearing right now? Kenji
How tall are you? 178cms
What is the closest green object? My eyes. Awwww, how disgusting.
If you were born the opposite sex, what would your parents name you? Pussy Galore.
Do you want to have kids? No.
What is the brightest color you're wearing? White.
Who is the friend you have that you would never have expected to have? Every one of them.
Who do you hate the most right now? The kid who rides his trial bike backwards and forwards through the park. What a genius! Or the person who set up the traffic light sequence down St George's Road. Another genius.
What kind of car do you want? Aston Martin V8 Vantage
What is your favorite video game? Singstar.
Do you like your dad? Yes.
Do you have any TV shows on DVD? Yes.
Are you wearing make-up? Not very likely.
Do you have a tattoo? No.
Have you ever broken a pinata? No.
What time is it right now? 10.05pm
Do you know how to draw? NO, I can't even write. I am illiterate.
Who loves orange soda? My dog unfortunately.
Who did you last IM? I don't IM.
Do you work a lot of hours? Please define 'alot'. 40-45 hours a week.
Where were you in the last 24 hours? Home, Ringwood, Mt Dandenong, Thomastown, my car, planet earth, under a rock, On top of Mt everest...you know, the usual.
Who was the last person that called you? Haven't I answered this before??
Do you know where your family name originated from? Some would say planet Zod, but it's actually Dutch.
Is there an animal that creeps you out? Centipedes.
What is your favorite color ON A CAR? Well, bronze yellow I suppose.
Do you use digital or film cameras? Both.
Do you own an iPod? No, not a fully fledged one, just a shuffle.
Have you ever been on a charter bus? Yes.
Do you like going to water parks? Not overly, no.

0 comments: