Sunday, January 20, 2008

Coincidences.....

Here are a few coincidences that regularly occur to me on pretty much a daily basis:

1: When I am driving and I am about to turn left into a road or even a driveway, there is ALWAYS a pedestrian there, and I always have to wait for them to amble across the road/driveway I am turning into. I swear, if I was lost in the middle of the desert and there was not a single soul around for hundreds of kilometers to help me out, all I would need to do was find a left hand turn and lo and behold, someone would magically appear (and I would have to give way to them).

2: The roundabout near where I live isn't exactly a hub of activity, yet it seems that everytime I drive there is ALWAYS a car I have to give way to. And yet, if I had been only 5 seconds earlier or later, I wouldn't have to give way to anybody. Again, even if I thought I was the human being left on earth, all I would need do was drive to this round-a-bout and lo, somebody would magically appear (and I would have to give way to them).

3: I have owned a number of cars throughout my life, and yet on every single car a spider would weave a web from the drivers side mirror to the door. Not the passenger side mirror, or somewhere a little less drafty, no, always the driver's mirror.

4: My grandparents, cousins, and now me, all live at a street number 25. Spooky. Even my birthdate is the 25th of the month.

0 comments: