Tuesday, September 4, 2007

APEC

For some reason, as an Australian, I feel a little bit embarrassed. Take for excample the news last night when they had footage of Sydney Airport prior to dickhead backward hick US President Bush's arrival. All that we could muster was a single airport police car, sitting idol not doing, well, much at all. Compare this to dickhead's 750 person entourage! Why?? I'm surprised someone hasn't had a go at shooting him or blowing him up already. What do these people do? Obviously if I had an entourage that big I'd like at least one of them to wipe my arse. You get the feeling that there is an insane amount of hypocrisy with dickhead and our own dickead jnr. They spout democracy and christian values, yet they stifle free speech and protest and invade countries willy nilly. Honestly boys, what would Jesus do? Somehow the lines between democracy and dictatorship have become somewhat blurred of late.

0 comments: