Thursday, September 27, 2007

Karma....or lack thereof....

I'm sure everyone out there has a week that they would rather forget. Mine happens to be this week. It's not like anything major has gone wrong, or bad happened, but just little niggly things that occur you know? The worst thing is there is no such thing as Karma for me. There is no payback for this shit, nothing phenomenally good ever really happens to me to make up for the incessant crap that life can sometimes throw up. I'm not a negative person, not at all, at least I don't think I am, but you would honestly think that there should be some kind of balancing out don't you think? Some kind of good fortune perhaps could find its way to me? Well no, nothing mind blowingly fortunate ever happens to me, or even Miss R for that matter. She reckons that we are just two people who are just gonna have to work and struggle in life as opposed to some other people out there who get everything given to them on a fricken silver platter. I'm not a bad person, which makes me question the existence of a fair and just god, so if ever I would need proof of this omnipotent being's presence it would be now...or in fact ever at all! Instead, nup, whenever I think I'm getting ahead it just shovels another load of shit in my general direction to deal with. Whatever I did in a previous life to live on this knife edge I am truly, truly sorry.

0 comments: