Thursday, September 20, 2007

You know you've made it when......

Yesterday was an extremely momentous day. I took delivery of my first ever batch of business cards. Yes, I now have business cards. In all my years of work I have never had them, but now I'll be able to deal them out willy nilly. How cool huh? I guess it's the little things, but to me it's a big deal.

It was also a momentous day as we put our names forward to adopt a greyhound. It will be good for little cleo to have some doggy company. I spent some time at home yesterday tending to a bad bout of diarrheoa brought on by who knows what. Anyway, she was having a bit of a whimpering session and I don't know why. I was there, but I think she was just bored or something. She just loves running full tilt in the park, as I'm sure any other little whippet would as well. A greyhound would sort her out, give her a bit of competition and companionship maybe. Cleo is great with other dogs, she really is, so when we get the greyhound I'm sure she'll be happy as a pig in shit.

0 comments: