Tuesday, August 14, 2007

big plans call for big decisions

Well, it may look as if Miss R and I might postpone our wedding until next December now. The whole money thing aside, the amount of planning that we'd need to accomplish between now and then, the weight that Miss R wants to lose by then and everything else is dramatically taking away from what should be a happy occasion.
Mr Caffeine put it in words to the effect that if we don't do it right, we'll regret it, and he always has a habit of putting things into perspective for me. We're looking at going to Mauritius for the honeymoon which would be well cool, much better than a 3 park super pass on the Gold Coast....oooo, hold me back.
By the way, how many people do you know love their job? Put me done for one that loves his...for the time being. The only thing I dislike is getting up at 0645 every morning.

0 comments: