Tuesday, August 14, 2007

People who shit me part III




Okay, I'm gonna have another rant about the sook I work with. Yesterday he was sucking up to the boss big time. For example, boss comes in at 4:00pm to ask if he was hanging around for another half an hour, to which he replied "Don't worry, I'll be here for another 3 or 4 hours yet." I mean, hello? Are you really that unproductive during the day that you have stay behind 3-4 hours to catch up? He keeps big noting himself and all sorts of shit like that. To top it off his conjunctivitus is just the horrible thing to look at and he plays his sympathy card "Look at me, Look at me! I'm sick!." Oh please, give us a break will you?
When I was working in the mines, I had a little routine going that I'd come back to camp, have dinner before the mess closed, then hit the camp gym after dinner as the last thing I did before going to bed. I know, not the best thing to do. Thing is now, I have found myself doing excatly that again. I'll get home, walk Cleo, feed Cleo, myself and Miss R, Hit the gym go to bed. Going to the gym at 9:00pm is different world. There's practically nobody in there and the people who are, aren't exactly the young posers one sees at the 5-6pm timeslot. Personally I find it great, although I am now missing out on some prime time telly, even though, now that Big Brother has finished, there is nothing to watch.
I have attached a photo of a comedy car I found, just to lighten the mood.

0 comments: