Tuesday, August 14, 2007

People who shit me part II

He guess what, my collegue here is still sick. He just LOVES telling everyone about it too. Get this, he has a cold and conjunctivitus at the same time. What's more is that he is overweight, eats shit, drinks 5 litres of coke a day and complains about how sick he is ALL THE TIME. He then has the audacity to suck up to the boss and get gold stars for working so hard despite his self-inflicted illnesses. You know, last night I burnt the shit out of my throat by accidently swallowing a rather hot piece of potato. It's postively painful now I have to say, can barely eat. But you know what? I just get on with it. Yes I have my moments when I complain, but noramlly it's only when I think that there is a great injustive being perpetrated.

0 comments: