Tuesday, August 14, 2007

It's cold....

I rode my bike to work today, after mis judging all week whether it was going to rain or not, I woke up today to a sunny morning with a promising forecast, so I thought why not? Now it is raining and the prospect of riding home against a headwind in the rain is quite unappealling.
Miss R gets back tonight after a week in Sydney. I have found it extraordinarily hard to get a good night's sleep this week without her here. I've been constantly waking up in the middle of the night from nightmares. Maybe it's the sheer amount of meat I have been consuming this week in her absence? Who knows.
We're going to see Whippet racing this weekend. We'll see what these dogs are like huh? I'm warming more and more to the idea of having a dog, especially a dog that can cover 100m in 2 seconds. Awesome. The genius will be in the dog's name; Devo....."If a problem comes along, you must..." Great to see my 137 IQ being put to good use.

0 comments: