Tuesday, August 14, 2007

procrastination....

I was a very bad procrastinator at University. In the lead up to exams when there were no classes or pracs, I would do everything but sit and study. So much so that my college bedroom was at its cleanest during these periods. This trait even followed me to when I was a teacher and had to write half yearly reports. I would do anything but sit and write them, so much so that my flat was also at its cleanest during these periods. And that brings me to now. I'm sitting here trying to write up a report. I'm good at it and when I'm going it's hard for me to stop, however, I can get on the internet and spend literally hours doing personal research. At the moment it's all about Whippets 'cos Miss R and I are looking at getting one in the not too distant future.
I didn't ride to work today because the weather forecast was abysmal, however, the sun is shining and the rain has gone. Not happy. Now I have to battle my way in traffic home tonight. Crap.

0 comments: