Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I'm sure there's something more.

I have had what one can regard as a very nothing weekend. Not that I mind, lord knows I needed the sleep. The worst thing however, was that on Saturday I started to feel a little pain in my left pre-molar. And it gradually got worse as the day progressed and it started to hurt all the way up to my eye socket. All I could think about was getting the thing out of my mouth and how much it was going to cost. Anyway, I rinsed my mouth with salt water, took a Panadeine Forte and went to bed. Next day, all was fine, but I'm not taking any chances. I bought some of that "Kill Everything In Your Mouth" mouthwash just to be sure. Must've been a gum infection or something as I would've thought a tooth cavity would continue to hurt and just get worse. Anyway, stay tuned on that one.
I've been thinking alot about death lately. I don't know why. Maybe I have been coming to terms with my own mortality or something. For example, I was standing on the side of the road waiting to cross, and I was just thinking "Imagine if I died, right now. Just like that. I wouldn't know that I died would I?"
The other thing I have been thinking is that I wonder why there are no Indian or Thai restaurants in Reservoir. Our nearest Thai is in Preston and Indian in Northcote. I mean, for crying out loud, there are heaps of Indians in Reservoir, so why not open one? Be a fricken cash cow I reckon and a welcome change from the countless Souvlaki and Kebab shops.
I have noticed that 3 people have viewed my blog. Wow, what an acheivement!

0 comments: