Tuesday, August 14, 2007

People who shit me

Okay, there is a personality trait that absolutely shits me to tears. It goes like this; say they're sick, they'll do everything in their power to let you know that they're sick in little ways, like coughing over you, or playing a martyr, or whatever, just so you have to engage them and give them sympathy. Oh man, I lived with one of these guys last year. Was the biggest sook. Always complaing about how sick he was or whatever, but did he do anything about it?? Of course not, couldn't have gone to the doctors or to the chemist to pick up some panadol or whatever. Just sat around and begged for sympathy. NOw I work with one of them too. Apparently he has an allergy. Oh poor darling. Hey, here's a thought, buy yourself some fucking claratyne, or allergy eye drops, just don't be whinging and moaning all the time expecting sympathy 'cos you aint gonna get it. Just either stay home, or get on with it. Apparently this lack of sympathy from my good self stems from the fact that my dad was a Vietnam Vet. Apparently lots of children of Vietnam Vets are like this. Good on us too I say. Even Miss R is the child of a Vietnam Vet and has no time for people bitching and moaning about being ill and begging for sympathy.

0 comments: