Tuesday, August 14, 2007

In the Beginning......

I'm at work. Should I say what I do? Alright, I'm an Environmental Scientist. There. It's not a nerdy profession. Far from it.
Anyway, it's turning cold. My office is cold. Why are the indows open?
I should explain why I've named myself Stone Free. Well, it's two fold. Firstly, it's a song of Jimi Hendrix. His first original song he released which was the B-side to Hey Joe, released in 1966. It's a cool song I'm sure you'll agree. The other reason is that I used to be a geologist, hence free of stones...get it?
I live in the Melbourne suburb of Reservoir. We don't own a dog, hence we don't have any Reservoir Dogs. Thought I'd pre-empt that one. I live with my fiance, Miss R...soon to be Mrs R I guess come December. We've been engaged for 2 years now. Why so long? well, we aint made of money and weddings cost a bucketload of the stuff. I guess you'll be hearing a bit more about wedding plans over the coming few months.
Snoochy Boochies.

0 comments: