Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Couches....

Today is a very momentous day as we take delivery of our new furniture. We ordered it 15 weeks ago, so in all honesty, I reckon they can bloody well give us something for free as we won't be recommending anyone go to plush sofas to get their furniture.
I have to say, our house is a mess at the moment. Miss R and I have been putting so much energy into the dog that our domestic chores have gone out the window. I hate clutter too, something has to be said for minimalist interiors. When there is crap all around me I feel uneasy, do you reckon that this is an OCD thing? who knows, I mean, my bedroom as a teenager was a disgrace, but now I start flipping out whenever Miss R leaves dirty clothes strewn all over the bathroom and dirty dishes in the kitchen and bits of paper and crap all over the dining room table. I have also been neglecting to go to the gym, although I went both days on the weekend and I'll probably go tonight as Miss R is staying home with the dog today.

0 comments: