Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Fricken viruses

I hate being sick. I can't think straight or anything. As someone said to me yesterday it's like "thinking through concrete". How I got through a high level client meeting the other day is beyond me. There is only so much Pseudoephidrene one can consume until it does no more except make me feel like I have consumed copiuos amounts of illicit amphetamines the night before. I'm getting better, but it shits me to tears.

I should point out right about now that I am a bass player in a band. It's original material and good stuff it is too. We've been together for about 3 years . I would hardly class myself as a top notch bass player. I can get by, but I'd be buggered if I can play like Flea with all that pop and slap stuff. That's hardcore stuff and I don't think my fingers can actually move that fast (Hence, why I'm not a lead guitarist either).

Anyway, we're looking at going to England next year for a few weeks. Should be good! Haven't been there since my disasterous 2003 trip there, but hopefully this time it won't be so bad, especially with Miss R.

0 comments: