Tuesday, August 14, 2007

holy smokes!

Wow, I'm amazed, a whole 7 people have now visited my blog. That's a 133% rise over night! What brought these people here I have no idea, so if you're reading this, what search word did you use to arrive here?
Took me 45 minutes to get home last night which is shit. If I ride my bike it takes 30 minutes. I drove again today with the assumption it was going to rain, but alas, the sun is shining. However, nothing is more demoralising than a 30 minute bike ride, in the dark, against the wind with rain pouring in your face.
Miss R is in Sydney all week so I have racked up alot of time on the old Playstation 2. I'm also cooking a shitload of meat this week as Miss R is a vegetarian and it's kinda nice to not have to worry about soaking lentils and chickpeas overnight and be farting all day.

0 comments: