Tuesday, August 14, 2007

whippet, whippet real good

We now have a dog, can you believe it? She's a little black whippet we have named Cleo. She's very timid at the moment and won't really let anyone pat her. She's nearly 12 months old and is simply the most beautiful dog you would ever want to see. THe transition phase between her old home and this one will be a bit difficult I think, but once she gets used to us I think she's gonna be a really great dog, and fast too.
In other news it was our neighbour's 30th birthday on the weekend. Yes, the one with the girlfriend with the bright pink Hyundai. Anyway, we had just gotten Cleo that day and we weren't about to leave her alone, so we stayed in and Mr and Mrs Caffeine came over for dinner. Anyway, they left shortly after midnight and Miss R and I went to bed, only to have my neighbor knock on my door at 0230, scaring the living shit out of the dog mind you. So I went over for a drink!
Suffice to say that my day here at work is going extremely slowly. I miss our dog, i just want to be home with her.

0 comments: