Monday, August 20, 2007

I'm just a little bit tired today. I've been fighting off a cold thanks to some Vicks First Defence which is holding its ground. I also had band practice last night and we fricken rocked hard last night. Even more was the fact that I am starting to come out of my shell as regards my singing. I really wish I could sing better than I do. I have this faint, croaking singing voice no thanks to my dad, whose voice I have inherited. Anyway, it's getting better as I gain more confidence, even our lead singer seems to think so.

The other thing is that Miss R let Cleo sleep on the bed last night, which is okay if it's a lithe little cat, but Cleo is a 14kg whippet which upsets the nocturnal equilibrium that Miss R and I share. She really is such a lazy dog, it staggers belief. Everyone said that whipepts are couch potatoes and they weren't far wrong. Anyway, i'd rather that than having a yapping, hyperactive little dog going sik 24 hours a day.

0 comments: