Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My Car



This is my car with my fiance's car at the French Car show in 2005. My car won best in 1990-2000 catagory. It's a Peugeot 306gti6. What more can I say except that it's an awesome car, I mean, just look at it would you??
You know, I love cars. I never used to. I used to think that they were just practical things that got you about, that's why I never really had a good car. Until this one. It does (apparently) 0-100kph in 7.2 secs. (Quite possibly it can, but my gearchanges suck.) Thing is, the car gets no cred at Bell Street Maccas, uneducated folk just don't know about this model car at all. Not that I mind, I just love the looks on their faces when they think they can outrun this little beasty in their barge arse commodores.
Snoochie Boochies.

0 comments: